Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's a Beauty

Making cards with a different shape is fun and unexpected.
I really like this card a lot.  When I showed it to the table of teens who would be making it, I told them they had the hardest card to make . . . the look on their faces was great!  Then I pulled this out . . . and the reaction was all I could have wanted!  They oooh and aaaahed over the glittery leaf and seemed anxious to begin cranking out all those shapes with the Big Shot.  

They worked in an assembly-line style and were finished in no time!!  This card is so much easier than it looks - thanks to die cuts and framelits.

what I used:
card stock - Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla; Designer Series Pattern Paper Pack in Rich Regals (More Mustard used here), Natural Composition Specialty paper; Champagne Glitter paper; Floral Frames Framelits; Autumn Accents Bigz Die; Big hot; Stamp sets - Daydream Medallion and Perfectly Penned; Ink - Early Espresso; SNAIL adhesive.
Here are a few of the kiddos showing off their creations.  See how much fun they're having?  This was a table with only one gal and five guys.  And you know what?  They did a great job - the cards will make a lot of folks happy!  They made 10 cards total at this table.

I was happy at work today because I was so super busy.  The day always seems to go much faster when you're really busy, doesn't it?  

I had Physical Therapy first thing in the morning (7 a.m.).  At least I don't miss much work with an early appointment like that -- sure does a number on the morning routine, though!  I canceled my shoulder surgery that was scheduled for the 15th of November because I want to give physical therapy another try.  I really don't want to have surgery!!!!

Hope you're able to make someone happy today.  
You can make yourself happy by getting a free PDF tutorial by clicking right here to sign up for my newsletter. 

Happiness is easy 24/7 when you shop my online store.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!