Monday, November 5, 2012

We Care . . . Do You?

Well, how in the world do you manage to keep about 15 tweens and teenagers of varying ages busy?

Today I kept them busy - at least for a while - by making cards for a group in our church called the We Care Team.  This team of folks take meals to people who have suffered with a loss of a loved one, the loss of a job, maybe suffering a sickness or recovering from a surgery -- I'm sure you get the drift.
This group of lovely ladies made this card . . . 
Isn't this a great card?  Whoo Hoo ~~ I just love a card that comes together so easy.  I CASEd it from www.stampLadyKatie.com.  I changed it up to suit what I had on hand and keep it super duper simple for the teens to make quickly.  And they did!!

what I used:
card stock - River Rock, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red; Ink - Early Espresso; Punches - Word Window and Modern Label; Stamp Set - Countryside and Teeny Tiny Wishes; Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder; Linen Thread; SNAIL Adhesive.

They were amazed that they made the card so quickly, too!  That's the beauty of stamping when you have all the supplies handy.  Things are easy.  Cool.

So it's easy to sign up for my newsletter.  You get a free PDF, too.
Just click right here.
Just for you -- my online store -24/7 shopping.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!