Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Video Tutorial - Illuminating My World

Oh, yeah!!  It's Wednesday . . . I've got a video for you!
I really love the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink.  It makes for some beautiful effects.  You can sponge with it, stamp with it, emboss with it . . . so versatile.  
 I used the Illuminate ink on all the projects and on Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red and the Very Vanilla.  
 I wanted to see how it would look on all the colors - boy!  I was just thrilled with it!  This is a really great ink.
The cards are so pretty with the butterflies and pearls. 
 I closed this "card purse" with some velcro that I got at the Office Supply store.  It holds six cards with envelopes.  It's going to be a Christmas present.
 I think the bow at the top with the faceted button detail adds a perfect finishing touch, don't you?
This is going to be a present that anyone would love to get -- well, maybe not a guy, but any gal would!

What I used:
Stamp Set - Elements of Style; Ink - Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Ink and Early Espresso; Card stock - Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso, Champagne Glimmer Paper; Basic Pearl Jewels; Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon; Vintage Faceted Designer Button; 1/2" Circle Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch; Glue Dots; SNAIL adhesive; Simply Scored Scoring Tool; Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine; Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies; Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder; Stampin' Trimmer; Paper Snips;  Non-Stampin' Up! - Piece of Velcro and Post-It Notes.

Whatcha think?  I think I can hardly wait to gift it so I can see how much it's liked.  I KNOW it's gonna be a hit present.  

My free newsletter will be a hit with you . . . just sign up for it right here.  You'll get a free PDF from me as a thank you.  "Cuz you deserve thanks for signing up!

Shopping at my online store is super duper easy, and there are so many online deals that just can't be beat right now.  

Over the weekend, we went as a family to a museum and had such a great time together.  Here's a pic:
My in-laws and our younger son.  We had a great time together.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. OOOHHHH Pretty Julia, what a nice gift for a non stamper. Nice pics of the family. TFS! Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!