Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Givin' Thanks

Yessiree, Bob!  It's been quite a day . . . .

. . .  and I'm givin' thanks that it is over!!
 Have you ever had a day like that?  So much to do . . . . so little time . . . 
Come to think of it . . . probably everyone has days like that most of the time!  

**Sigh**

Well, my friend Tammy Ceja Potts (I met her at Convention last year - lucky me!) posted this card on Facebook, and I really liked it, so I did a version of it with Stamper's Club.  Everyone super enjoyed it 'cuz it was easy and fallish, yet had some real nice style. 

To age the leaves, all you do is crumple them up.  After that, flatten them out as best you can, and then dab the leaves with the ink pad.  The ink just goes on the "raised" parts from the crinkling.  Great technique.

What I used:

Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, and Summer Starfruit Card Stock; 
Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper ($10.95 - 126898);
Neutrals Designer Buttons ($8.95 - 119743);
Punches - Small Oval ($12.95 - 120908) and 1" Circle ($12.95 - 119868);
Linen Thread ($4.50 - 104199);
Early Espresso Core'dinations Card Stock ($6.95 - 127848);
Woodgrain Embossing Folder ($7.95 - 127821);
Autumn Accents Bigz Die ($21.95 - 127812); 
Stamp Set - Full of Blessings $23.95 wood 128078) or ($17.95 - clear 128081);
Ink - Early Espresso;
and of course our trusty Big Shot.
 
I'm gonna give lots of thanks when you sign up for my free newsletter right hereI'll send you a free PDF as a thank you.  I love sharing ideas and videos with you.  You'll enjoy all the tips and latest news.

Shopping for these goodies is easy.  Just go to my online store.

Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!