Thursday, November 15, 2012

Picture This . . .

Picture this:  a crackling fireplace, steam from a cup of cocoa, and flannel pajamas . . . don't those make you long for the comfort of warmth and to curl up and take a long nap?  

Without a doubt, there's a chilliness in the air today here in northern Ohio.  I don't think it got over 39 degrees.  You know, there's a quiet joy felt within the warm refuge from the outside chill.

When it comes to Christmas cards, during the class we had last Saturday, we're bringing warmth into the cards we're sending.  These cards are more than just cards.  They're glowing with a silver glimmer.  These cards are going to warm the recipients with a glow of holiday memories, past and present.
 We used the fabulous Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit and created these glimmery cards.
 The kits has two of these beautiful "top notes" and we used both!!
 Greetings of the Season provided the perfect sentiment on the front of our cards.  I love the variety of sentiments in that set.  I CASEd this last card from Tara McCormack. 
What I used:
Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit, Ink - Basic Gray, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler; Greetings of the Season Stamp Set, Silver and Champagne Glimmer Papers, Rhinestone Jewels, Extra-Large Oval Punch and Decorative Label Punch, Big Shot, Snowflakes Bigz Die.
Have you had weather that has let you stay warm today?  If so, I'm very jealous.  I LOVE summer and can hardly wait for it to come around again.  

Hope these Christmas cards are able to give you some ideas.  That's one of the reasons I enjoy blog hopping -- lots and lots of great ideas.

Get creative today, okay?
Sign up for my newsletter today.  There's a FREE PDF as a thank you.  Just click right here.

Shopping is available 24/7 on my online store.
Thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!