Friday, November 9, 2012

One More Time

We were getting a little punchy here . . . . . .  .
 
We made a sympathy card for the last of the four cards with the Youth.  Let's see - there were two "thinking of you" cards, one "get well" card and then this sympathy card.

This table was filled with these four lovely ladies.  The one in the red did the rolling, the one in the black did the stamping and then the two of them adhered the rolled image onto the polka-dotted Designer paper to go through the middle of the card.  The girls in the blue and gray took turns punching with the bird punch.  

All-in-all, they worked so well together as a team.  See all the different piece on the table that they are getting ready to put together on the card?  What a great group!

What we used:
card stock - Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Subtles Designer Series Pattern Pack; Stamp Sets - Betsy's Blossoms, Blessings From Heaven; Inks - Old Olive, Real Red, Summer Starfruit; Punch - Bird Builder, Betsy's Blooms Stampin' Round Wheel, Mini Glue Dots; Stampni' Dimensionals; SNAIL adhesive, Basic Pearl Jewels.

My boys just called me - they went to get their hair cut.  I kept teasing the younger one that he had Justin Bieber hair!  It was getting pretty long . . . much longer than mine!!  That's not saying much, though, 'cuz I keep my hair so super short all the time.  I made supper and had their's plated up and in the 'frig since they had the hair appointments.  Well, they're at Dairy Queen -- so much for them eating the meals I plated!!!  Teenagers!  Like most boys, they're always hungry - so maybe they'll eat it after all.  

Oh well, they're good guys, so I can't and won't complain.  

Hope you find lots of happiness when you sign up for my newsletter - you'll get a free PDF as a thank you from me to you.  Just click right here.

And you can always shop for your creative needs at my online store.

As always, thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!