Monday, November 12, 2012

A Tisket, A Tasket

How do you know you've had a good day?  How about a great day?

Do you even have a marker, a way of telling that you've had a good day?

This is how I can tell I've had a good one . . . .
What a mess.  Yep!  I haven't had a manicure in a few weeks.  Doesn't matter - because even when I have a mani, I still like to get inky.  That's just how I know for certain sure that I had a great day!

I had to do a lot of sponging with Early Espresso ink to make this . . . 
Isn't this little apple basket adorable?  I CASEd it from Monika Davis.  
 I love all the details on this little sweetie.  I'm going to load it up with matching note cards and give it away when the mood strikes me.
I give away everything that I make.  

What I used:
Card stock - Crumb Cake, Whisper White; Inks - Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive; Punches - Scallop Trim Border, 1/16" Circle Handheld; Big Shot; Cannery Set Framelits; Stamp Set - Perfectly Preserved; Chocolate Chip Marker; Vintage Trinkets; Color Spritzer Tool; Linen Thread; SNAIL adhesive and Mini Glue Dots.

So super cute, isn't it?  It was very relaxing to sit and "weave" the basket, too.  That's what everyone who has seen this has asked, "Did you weave this?"  And then they say, "Cool."

This will make an adorable centerpiece, too.  

Hope you are able to get inky today or else do whatever it is that helps you KNOW you had a good or even a great day.

Hope you find lots of happiness when you sign up for my newsletter - you'll get a free PDF as a thank you from me to you.  Just click right here.

And you can always shop for your creative needs at my online store.

As always, thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!