Thursday, November 1, 2012

Feeling' Like Fall

It's official!  Are you ready?  There's no getting around it this time.  November is here . . . time for a change of weather and all those holidays to roll around.

Fall has truly fallen and is here to stay.

This fallish weather has truly put me in the mind for a fallish card.
So here you go!  Michelle Zindorf showed this wonderful ink to paper card that I CASEd right here.
 Michelle makes her cards in sizes that I don't have envelopes, so I always change it up so I can use the envelopes I have handy.  It's fine to change things around when you CASE.  
I really love the direct to paper technique.  It makes me feel like a true artist!  Try it - there's nothing like it!

What I used:  Stamps - Gently Falling, Watercolor Winter, Affection Collection; Inks - Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Basic Black; Stampin' Write Markers - River Rock; White Gel Pen, Stampin' Sponges; Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, River Rock; Antique Brads, Paper Piercer.

Be creative today - do something to make you feel like an artist!  You can do it!  
You can also sign up for my  newsletter and get a FREE PDF right here.

Shopping on my online store -24/7 is just for you.

Thanks, always, for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and 

Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!