Thursday, November 29, 2012

Favorite Things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

Are you familiar with this song?  It's from the Sound of Music and is sung by Maria in the musical.

Here is a picture of one of my favorite things:
Yep!  The order from Stamper's Club has arrived . . . full of goodies for us to enjoy, use and share.  'Cuz one of the best things about papercrafting and making cards is that we give them away to be enjoyed by others!!
 Here's another favorite thing!  I love this card I CASEd from Carol Hartley.  I remember her name so well because Hartley is my sister's name now.  It's a great name - you might say it's one of my favorite things.
It goes very well with the theme of butterflies that I had going on yesterday, too.  You can see that post right here.

Butterflies are one of my mom's favorite things.  

What I used:
Stamp set - Kindness Matters; Big Shot; Stripes Embossing Folder; Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse, and Very Vanilla; Ink - Midnight Muse; Stampin' Sponge; Victoria Crochet Trim; SNAIL adhesive.

What are some of your favorite things?

Another of my favs is when you sign up for my free newsletter.  You can do that right here.

Shopping online is a favorite thing of mine.  You can shop my online store 24/7.

Thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

2 comments:

  1. what are my favorite things???? Great loving family and friends like you, music, Zumba, great chocolate and last but not least, my job as a Stampin' UP! demo so I can meet wonderful people like you. Love you girl! Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bev! It's so much fun to have stampin' friends, isn't it?

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!