Monday, November 19, 2012

Some Sassy Salutations

Are you feeling Sassy?

My hubby played guitar in our local high school's rendition of Hairspray this weekend and last week.  I went to see it today - WOW!  It was fantastic!!  And that lead character?  She was super sassy!!!

I'm sassy, too!  I'm feeling myself some Sassy Salutations, that's for sure!!  LOL
 Whenever I'm blocked as to what to create, I fall back on the great "layering" technique.  It never fails me.
 Love the bright, cheery colors contrasted with the Black and White.  How cute is that?  I CASEd this from a card I saw on Splitcoast Stampers - but I can't remember for the life of me the name.  I'll try to go back and find out and edit it in.
Again - easy card with the Sassy Salutations stamp set.  So cute with the Snow Festival Designer Tags.  I love, love, love those tags.  I've had them in about four projects at this point.  They make card making an absolute BREEZE.  

What I used:
Feel Better Card -
Card stock - Basic Black, Old Olive, and Whisper White; Brights Designer Series Patterened  Paper Pack;
Boho Blossoms Punch; VersaMark Ink and Basic Black ink; Dazzling Diamonds Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Basic Rhinestone Jewels; Little Leaves Sizzlit; Big Shot.

Merry Christmas Card -
Card Stock - Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler; Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags; Ink - Cherry Cobbler; Ribbon - Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta.

You can shop my online store 24/7 - that means in your jammies, too.


Sign up for my newsletter, just click right here. You get a free PDF as a thank you.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!