Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Spreading the Ink

Oh, yeah!!  It's Wednesday . . . I've got a video for you!
These are a couple of fantastic cards.  I really hope you enjoy this video with these great techniques that showcase one of my favorite all-time things . . . the framelits!!!  

We shot my video just yesterday - running late because it was such a busy weekend, we couldn't do the video shoot on Sunday like we usually do.  

Like usual, you CAN sign up for my free newsletter right here.    I will send you a free PDF as a great big thank you.

And shopping is easy, peasy, as usual, at my online store.  You can even shop 24/7 and deliveries will be right to your very own door.  Love it!!

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!