Do you ever find that you need a reminder? How would you like a perpetual reminder?
I know I need one sometimes. So I made this great little Note Card File Box and Calendar.
Try these ideas or some of your own:
- · Re-create this project with a birthday theme using the Create a Cupcake stamp set, Cupcake Builder Punch, and Patio Party Designer Series Paper.
· Make several of these sets and give them to your neighbors as a thoughtful holiday gift.
· Re-create this set using your favorite Designer Series Paper and coordinating card stock. Or make a gift by customizing the colors to match your friends’ favorite colors or styles.
· Re-create this set for a baby shower using the Birds of a Feather Designer Series Paper (#126899) and Flock Together stamp set (#126730). The birds are a hot trend right now for shower themes. The cards can easily be restyled for invitations or thank you cards.
· Re-create this set for Christmas using the Delightful Decorations stamp set, Ornament Punch, and Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper.
· Or re-create this set with non-traditional holiday colors like: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, and Crumb Cake.
· Create this set as a gift to a bride and groom using the Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin’ Kit.
· Step up the cards and add more detail with ribbon or heat embossing.
There are lots of possibilities! Enjoy!
What I used:
Stamps - Lacy & Lovely;
Ink - Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point Stampin’ Write Marker (optional)
Card Stock - Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point;
International Bazaar Designer Series Paper, Rhinestone Jewels, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons; Punches - 1-3/8”, 1-1/4” & 1” Circles; Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots & Sticky Strip;Non-Stampin’ Up!: 1 Jumbo Paperclip
Click right here and get the box template and calendar for FREE!! Just 'cuz I think you'd like it.
Sign up for my newsletter and get a FREE PDF right here.
Just for you -- my online store -24/7 shopping.
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!