Friday, October 5, 2012

One More Time - Jury Duty

Have you ever been on jury duty?  

I received a summons about three weeks ago, sent in my paperwork stating that I would be willing to serve.

And then this week was the week.  And nothing.  

In a way, I'm glad . . . and in a way, I'm sad.  

I used to be a court reporter, so I don't know if they would choose me as a juror or not anyway.

So -- I have one more card from Bev.  She has such a great talent with stamping.  She wrote me a very nice note inside this card.
I believe she has the Tulip Border Embossing Folder on here.  The Stippled Blossoms stamp set is the set used for this card ('cuz I chose the Stippled Blossoms set for us to exchange).
See how everything is slightly distressed on this card?  It's like a shabby chic look to it.  Just beautiful.  A great touch on this card.  Even the ribbon was slightly frayed to create an "aged" look to it.

Bev has a very informative and useful blog.  I love to read it and see what she's been up to.  You can check it out at www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com.


You can shop for wonderful Stampin' Up! products right at my online store 

anytime.  As a special for the month of November, I will gift you with a Paper-

Piercing Tool when you place an online order through my online store.  

To sign up for my free newsletter, just click right here.   You'll get loads of 

stamping information delivered FREE to your e-mail.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!