Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Video Tutorial for Something Clean and Simple

Oh, yeah!!  It's Wednesday . . . I've got a video for you!
It's a clean and simple (CAS) card for birthdays.  Now, it's not just for b-days.  I mean, you could easily switch out the stamp for another sentiment like thank you or thinking of you, you know, something like that.  

You could also have flowers or butterflies or even squares or something fun in place of the party hats.  Whatever you like.  This is an easy card will oodles of possibilities for change.

And change is good.
 My husband used to say at his workplace that, "All changes are final!"  LOL.
I CASEd this card from the Stampin' Up! big catalog.  I think it's page 44, to be exact.  

I used:
Stamp set - Bring on the Cake; Card Stock - Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red; Designer Series Paper - Summer Smooches; Punches - Petite Penants Builder, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack; Basic Jewel Rhinestones; Paper Snips; Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive, Glue Dots; Bone Folder.
Happy birthday to you!

It will also make you happy when you sign up for my free newsletter, and you get lots of great ideas for cards and projects, plus a color challenge every month.  You can sign up right here.   



There's lots of shopping happiness for you at my online store - 24/7-type happiness.  It also contains direct to your door delivery happiness.  You can click on the icon that says "Order Stampin' Up! Online", too.  It's at the right-hand upper sidebar.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!