Thursday, October 11, 2012

So Glad That Time of Year Has Rolled Around Again

Do you like to get together with friends?

Do you like to talk with your friends and laugh together?

That's what I did last night!  

I got to get together with a bunch of my friends, have a tasty snack and create fun stuff.

It was great.
 We listened to music, told stories, and cracked each other up!

Some took over the Big Shot -- Some let others do all the Big Shotting (is that a word?).
All in all, it was a really great time.  

I don't know what I'd do without those gals.  You know what?  They help keep me sane.  I'm tellin' ya -- it's cheaper than therapy!

What I used:
Evergreen Stamp Set; Core'dinations card stock, Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, and Early Espresso card stocks; Gumball Green, Island Indigo, and Early Espresso classic inks; Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder; Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper, SNAIL adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals, Sanding Block.

The "tapping" technique was used on this card.  We inked up the evergreen tree image in the Gumball Green and then tapped it onto the Island Indigo ink pad and then stamped our image onto the Very Vanilla card stock.  Early Espresso was used to stamp the outside image on top of the 'green'.

Everyone enjoyed the Core'dinations card stock.  It distresses so perfectly.  So many ways to use that wonderful stuff.  

Just click right here for more wonderful stuff, sign up for my free newsletter. 


To shop for wonderful stuff, click here for my online store 


Thanks ever so much for joining me today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Srappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!