Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kindness . . . It Really Matters

What a crazy day!  There was work, work, work . . . come home, oodles of laundry, studying with the high schooler, supper, dishes... you know, your typical home-life type of stuff.

How has your day been?

I'm headed to bed soon, but wanted to share this fantabulous card that Bev sent me with you first.
We're looking at the Daydream Medallions here, along with the Kindness Matters stamp sets.  The Fancy Fan Embossing Folder is saying hello on this card, as well as the Soft Suede Scalloped Tulle Ribbon wrapped up in an Antique Brad and adhered to the card front with a Stampin' Dimensional.  There are lots of layers (my favorite thing!) and the colors are just beautiful together.  

It never would have occurred to me to put these stamp sets together.  I love the way Bev's brain works!!  And what a sweetie pie she is to share her creations with me.  She is very kind to me.  And her kindness really matters to me . . . 
Check out her blog at www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com.

Check out my free newsletter and get signed up for it right here.


Shop my online store for your Stampin' Up! goodies.

You are wonderful for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' 

and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!