Monday, October 15, 2012

The Nicest Things Happen

The nicest thing happened on Friday.  Well -- actually several nice things.  

The nicest thing was coming home and finding snail mail from one of my best friends.  She sent me three beautiful cards.  I would like to share one of them with you today.
Yep!  Bev sent me this fabulous card using the Daydream Medallions stamp set.  I see Cajun Craze on here, Rich Razzleberry, including the ribbon, and Tangerine Tango.  She used lots of heat embossing, which is something I haven't done for a while, but she's making me itch to bring it out.  The Floral Frames Framelits also get a showing on this beautiful card. 
What's better than the embossing?  IT'S AN EASEL CARD!!!!  Yes, I'm yelling that -- sorry if that hurt your ears!  I really like easel cards.  They're so much fun.  The Perfectly Penned stamps set is what was used here.
See all that easel-ness?  So cool.

The other nice thing that happened was that it was sent around the office that I am going to be working for the managing partner at our patent law firm!  I still get to keep the fellow I've been working for -- wouldn't trade him for the world!  Super great guy with the bestest sense of humor!!  And the managing partner is a good guy, too.

I begin my new assignment on Thursday -- yeah - I just double-checked it.  It's on Thursday.  I'm looking forward to the change because I could use being busier . . . I'm still nervous about it though 'cuz change is still change.  

Anyway - I've got a vid coming up this week about a Halloween project I'm thinking about taking to our office.  I've also got some goodies to share that I'm making for our 4-H club.

Hope you've gotten creative today in some say.  I had to do a lot of grocery shopping (groan).  I did get to make the video, though.  It was probably the least organized I've ever been to make one!!

Just click right here to sign up for my free newsletter.
For easy shopping for craft stuff, visit my online store.


Thanks so much for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!