Thursday, October 4, 2012

Everything's Comin' Up Roses

What a day this was!!  We had to take a test at work using Word.  I haven't had to take a test on anything like this except for school (which was a while ago), so it was very nerve wracking!  At least I passed the test.  I have to tell you, though -- you study and study something and then the time comes to show what you know and . . . well, I tend to freeze!  Test-itis or something like that.  Do you have that?

Oh, well.
On to the papercrafting.  How about this little card?  I really like the Stippled Blossoms set, and it was the first one I suggested for Bev and I to swap.  Remember her?  I talked about my wonderful friend Bev in this post.
What I used:
Stamp set - Stippled Blossoms; Designer Series Paper - Summer Smooches; Card Stock - Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade; Inks - Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade; Ribbon - Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive.

As soon as I was done taking this picture, the card fell into the garden (I took the picture with the card on the railing of our front porch).  It was kinda a slow-mo sort of thing.  I tried to grab it, but no luck!
There was a bit of dirt on the back of the card, so I truly hope Bev doesn't mind too much.  I tried to rub it off, but that didn't help matters at all!  (Sigh)


You can shop at my online store anytime.  When you do, all

of November, I will gift you with a Paper-Piercing Tool.  

You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.   Lots of 

ideas and fun all delivered in your e-mail inbox.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!