Thursday, October 18, 2012

Merry Moments Made Simple and Easy

Simple made easy is  great way to think about lots of stuff . . . things like food, maybe even hobbies, or a friendship, and even life -- don't you think?

When things are easy, we tend to do it more . . . like watch TV.  That's easy, isn't it?  And I don't know about you, but I know I do a lot of that!  Probably more than I should.

I got this card idea from Tara McCormack, and she used it in a presentation that she called "Two Classes at 1 Time"
Using the Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit, you can make this simple and super duper easy card!  The papers are all included in the kit and they are Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Basic Gray and the Old Olive.  The Designer Paper is also from the kit.  The design in the very middle is from one of the sheets of card stock stickers in the kit.  The only thing not from the kit was the Big Shot, the snowflake Bigz Die and the Basic Rhinestone smack in the very center of the card.
And Tara demonstrates how you can make at least 10 different cards out of this kit.  Very handy.

Simple.
Easy.
I'm in.  How about you?

To get my newsletter, just click right here.

To order the Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' kit, you can go to my online store.  

Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!