Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Give Them a Smile Today

Are you having some of the Storm Sandy your way?  We're enduring lots of high winds and driving rain here.    Of course, we're experiencing nothing like New York, Massachusetts, and New Jersey . . . well, all those states closer to the coast!  Hope everyone is able to stay safe today.

I guess the first thing would be a little quiz for you -- what do Spiced Apple Cider and Cinnamon have in common with stamps?
These BOOtiful little packets for all my co-workers to enjoy!
  I was having fun making some little treats for my co-workers today.  My goal is to make them smile when they see these.  Love that 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Basic Gray.  So pretty!
 Using the Googly Ghouls and Googly Eyes, along with some Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock.  The ink is Elegant Eggplant.  
 The Cinnamon stick was put into a small cello bag, tied up with some cute and narrow 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, either in Black or Old Olive.  The image was surrounded by layers of card stock.  You can see the second little card behind this one -- it has Howlstooth and Scarringbone Designer Series Paper on the back of it for  fun and extra color.
 I made up a little poem to go with the goody.  
The Spooky Bingo Bits were used with the Elegant Eggplant and the 1" and 1-1/4" circle punches to add some extra fun to the packet.  I used Snail and Stampin' Dimensionals for the adhesives in this project.
  So I've got a great big bag of these to take with me to work.  Think it will make everyone smile?  Hope so!


Remember, shopping is available at my online store -24/7.
Get a free PDF tutorial by clicking right here to sign up for my newsletter. 
     
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!