Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Video Tutorial - Gettin' My Gatefold On

Oh, yeah!!  It's Wednesday . . . I've got a video for you!

Tired of folding your cards the same old way? There are lots of ways to fold a card, and this is just one of them! 
It's the Gatefold. It's easy to do and makes for a great card. Embellish it however you want - everyone will love getting one of these quick cards from you.
What I used on the "This Too Shall Pass" card:
Fan Fair Designer Series Paper; Island Indigo, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red and Crumb Cake card stock; From My Heart stamp set; Early Espresso classic ink; Rich Regals brads; Labels Collection Framelits; Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack; Stampin' pierce Mat; Paper-Piercing Tool; Festive Paper-Piercing Pack; SNAIL Adhesive.

What I used on the "Feel Better" card:
Sassy Salutations and Daydream Medallions stamp sets; Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Basic Gray, and Basic Black card stocks; Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Basic Gray and Basic Black classic inks; Neutrals brads; SNAIL adhesive, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

So go out there and do something differently today -- even 

it's just your fold on your card!

You can sign up for my free newsletter right here

Visit my online store to shop for everything Stampin' Up! 

Thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!