Friday, October 12, 2012

Daydream Believer

Cheer up, Sleepy Jean.
Oh, what can it mean
to a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?

Do you know that song?  

My hubby and I played it at my nephew's wedding.  

Seriously.

He played his guitar, and I played my viola.  

It was okay.  Not great ~~ but it was okay.

We were going to sing it, but -- do you know how tough it is to sing that song really well?

An instrumental version won out.

Any . . . 
 Here's a Daydream Medallion card that we made at Stamper's Club this week.  

Lots of layers to enjoy on this baby, aren't there?
We were all enjoying the Big Shot, big time, when we were making these beauties.  

It was so much fun.  All that laughing and joking with each other.  I love Stamper's Club.  I almost wish it was every night.  But then it wouldn't be as special, would it?

What I used:
Daydream Medallions and Petite Pairs stamp sets; Real Red, Island Indigo, and Very Vanilla card stocks; Candlelight Christmas Specialty Paper; Real Red classic ink; Floral Frames Framelits; Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon; SNAIL adhesive; Big Shot.

To sign up for my free newsletter, click right here

There's no daydreaming about this great stuff, just visit my online store for shopping 24/7.


Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!