Friday, May 18, 2012

Vintage Rocks! And so does this deal - just for you!

 These beautiful vintage projects highlight the variety of looks you can get with stamps and ink!
 
Yep, I created a set of fancy cards so fast using a technique called half page wonder. In fact, I'm holding a class on it because it's so cool and I want to share it with you.  You’ll love how a half sheet of stamped card stock transforms into a card box and 3 beautiful cards.  

This class will have you going home looking like a pro and only you are going to know how easy it really is.  You can come to the class or I can give you the goods in a kit-to-go.  June 1 and 3 - Click right here for the times and RSVP.  It's a limited-sized class, and you need to make sure you've got a spot.  Besides that, it's only $7.00.  I know, you think I'm crazy, but that's just the way it is.  I love value as much as you do.  To pay for the class and/or kit, just click here.


Stamps:  A new stamp set called Everything Eleanor from the new catalog & Petite Pairs;  Card Stock & Ink:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Marina Mist & Pink Pirouette;  Other: Very Vintage Jumbo Stampin’ Around Wheel, Jumbo Stampin’ Around Handle, Seam Binding, Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker; Basic Pearls, SNAIL, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Now you're asking - how in the world did you get that cool slit in that label?  Well, I'll tell you, 'cuz it's super easy, and I love to share great tips with you:
 
 
1.    Slip one narrow end of the Soft Suede label into the corner punch past the guide to punch a slit. Center the corner punch near the end of the label. If you line up the outside edge of the guide with the curve on the cut-out label (see arrows above) you can get the slits even on both ends of the label.

2.  Repeat to punch a slit on the other end of the label.

Isn't that great?  Such a nice look.

Have you signed up for my newsletter yet?  It's FREE, comes in your e-mail box and -- even better -- when you sign up, you get a FREE PDF step-by-step tutorial.  That's my thank you to you. Just click right here and sign up. Shine a bright light of sunshine on my day -- Do it now!  Everyone loves free. 


Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!