Monday, May 7, 2012

Medallion Using Baby Wipe Technique

I just 116816S.jpgmade 10 beautiful cards super fast using a unique One Sheet Wonder template.  Have you ever done a "One Sheet Wonder"?  Do you know what that is?
 A One Sheet Wonder is a technique for using a single stamped sheet of card stock cut into multiple pieces to create a quick-to-make set of cards, 3-D projects or scrapbook pages. 


I love them.  Especially because something so easy lets me make projects as cool as these.  I used the beautiful Medallion stamp to add interest and color with the Baby Wipe Technique. (click there to see a step-by-step tutorial.)  I got this idea for my cards from CrafyPersons. 

This set of cards features rich colors that span the seasons --  making it perfect to use year 'round or give as a gift for any occasion.   

The Medallion stamp set is going to be retiring and it's such a great price for a cool stamp like this, so I wanted to have some fun with it before it's gone.I also used up some ribbon that's retired.  After all, waste not, want not, right?

Why don't you give the Baby Wipe Technique a try?  You'll really enjoy the color combinations you'll get!  Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!