Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sunrise, Sunset

 Which do you think this is?  Is it a sunrise or a sunset?


I guess it can be whichever you would like.  It's so pretty.  I CASEd Michelle Zindorf on this card.  I love using that brayer.  Such an awesome look it creates . . .

This is what I'm using as a thank-you card for recent orders.  So if you've placed an order with me recently, look in your mailbox, 'cause this is comin' your way!!
Michelle gives a wonderful step-by-step tutorial on how to do this card, so I'm not going to.  I used the Brushed Gold card stock, while she used a Sharpie for the gold on her card.

It's almost time!  We're gonna be doing the Everything Eleanor 1/2 sheet wonder class this weekend.  I can hardly wait!!  
 The Friday class is full, but there's still some room in the Sunday class.  Just click here for information.  And if you would like a kit-to-go, that's fine too. It's only $7.00 It's truly all about the creation, not where you do it. Just Pay Here.
.
Have you signed up for my newsletter yet?  It's FREE.  Every week, I'll e-mail you ideas for cards and stuff, along with PDF tutorials.   Just click here to sign up.

Hoping all your Sunrises and Sunsets are beautiful.  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!