Monday, May 14, 2012

Totally Going Hybrid and Mixing Things Up

Okay . . . I'm not totally going to go hybrid.  I am going to get out of my comfort zone and work on a hybrid project though! 

Here is a pic of the inspiration piece:
 So -- looking at this and thinkin', "Hmmmmm".  

Well -- whatcha think?

Yep!  I'm so proud of myself!  This is a hybrid done with the MDS (My Digital Software).  

We've got Cajun Craze for the color in the background and then a Whisper White stitch on the diagonal.  The Extreme Elements were put on with the stamp brush . . . oh, and what's great about the MDS is being able to make stamps bigger than I could in real life.  You can make it whatever you want!  So cool.

Then the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp brush was used for the sentiment.  

Whew!!  This was really fun to create.  A challenge, because this isn't my first inclination.  But it looks really great once it's printed out.  Kinda grungy and rough -- perfect for the teen or the diva in your life!!

I really love that Extreme Elements stamp set.  I'm glad it's gonna be available in the MDS, even if the stamp set is retiring from the catalog this year.  

 Go out and mix things up a bit yourself today~  thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!