Friday, May 25, 2012

Everything's Coming up Eleanor




Vintage style continues to be all the rage in paper crafting and fashion. The eclectic mix of images including a swirl, label, bird, and flower designs makes this stamp set the ideal combination for creating amazing vintage styles. You’ll find the individual images can easily move beyond vintage, too!

Tip:
Layer stamped images in monochromatic colors, distress, and add ribbon detail for a great vintage style.

 
Yep -- it's the Everything Eleanor Box Set Stamping Class

What’s better than beautiful cards to send to your friends and family?  - Learning a fast way to make those beautiful cards!

When you combine great vintage style with a pop of bright Melon Mambo, you’ve got a look that will please. Creating a set of elegant cards is fast when you know the secret how to. Join me, and I’ll show you how a half sheet of stamped card stock transforms into a card box and 3 elegant cards.

Reserve your spot today by clicking here and join the creative fun!  Class size is limited - and the Friday class is already filled.  I can create more classes if needed.

Contact me today to join the celebration!  

Would you like to sign up for my newsletter? It's FREE and I can hardly wait to share it with you.  When you sign up, I'll send you a FREE PDF step-by-step tutorial.  Go ahead, feel free to share with others. That's what it's all about.  Just click here to get signed up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!