Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stampin' Value - More Medallion

Do you enjoy a good value?  Hey -- in my house, it's the name of the game!  

It's the same way with my stamps.  I only purchase a stamp set if I'll be able to use it three ways. 
These great cards were created with the quick and easy Baby Wipe Technique (step-by-step tutorial by Beate Johns) and the  Medallion stamp set.  


The card stock is Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive and So Saffron.  Same with the re-inkers used.  

The words are from the Sincere Salutations stamp set that is retiring.  What a great stamp set that one is.  Talk about using something in more than three ways!  The Sincere Salutations stamp set can be used more ways than I can count!!  

The inks used in the cards are the Not Quite Navy and Old Olive.  The Extra-Large Oval and 1-3/4" circle punches finish these cards off just right.  

Hope everything is just right for you today.  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!