Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Anniversary

 Have an anniversary to celebrate?


This card will do the trick!
It's such a bright and cheery card.  My hubby loved it when I gave it to him for our anniversary yesterday.  It's hard to believe that we've been married for 20 years.  I told him that being stubborn has paid off for him when it comes to the longevity of our marriage!


I CASEd this card from Robin Messenheimer.  Very easy card with punches to do the squares.  I used the 1-3/8" and the 1-1/4" square punches.  When you can use punches to make a card, the card comes together with ease.  

I think this card took all of 15 minutes to make!  

The paper is the Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, and then the gorgeous printed paper is called Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper.  The ink is Rich Razzleberry and the stamp set is the Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The versatility of that stamp set is just amazing.  I reach for it over and over again.  The card is finished off with turquoise brads.  Great card for a guy or a gal.

Be sure to celebrate something today.  Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!