Friday, June 28, 2013

Friends and Celebrations

Do you like hanging out with friends?  Do you like having fun and laughing a lot?

I sure do!  That's one of the best things about what I do.  I get to hang out with friends and laugh and play.
Here's a good example!  After we were done making a bunch of projects, I asked everyone to show me their favorite and snapped this picture!  We've bot Cathy, Donna, Gayle, Deb, and Marcy.  Thanks, ladies!  It was so much fun to create with you . . . you're the best.

Today's our younger son's 17th birthday.  How can he be 17 already?  I don't know where the time goes.  Must be flying by so quickly since I'm having fun with friends (LOL).

Here he is with his cake -
He's got the summer facial hair thing going on . . . says he's not shaving all summer.  **sigh**  I don't know what it is with my guys and their facial hair.  My hubby says it's because it's a renewable resource.  Ha!

Well, hope you have a great Friday and get to hand out with your friends and have a celebration or two.

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!