LOL - that's the name of this stamp set, and it's so stinkin' cute. It's got lots of great images to use for loads of fun stuff.
Like this box . . .
|Great little gift here - know someone who would love to get this?|
|Look at all those awesome layers!|
- Before assembling the box, line up the largest Circles Collection Framelits Die in the top of the kraft box and die cut using the Big Shot.
- Die cut different sizes of circle frames from Whisper White, Pool Party, Gumball Green, and Island Indigo card stock; adhere the circles in layers to the backside of the top flap of the box using Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL or Glue Dots.
- Stamp the "Thank You" banner image in Island Indigo Ink on Whisper White Cardstock, cut out, and adhere to the box using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the arrow image on Pool Park cardstock with Island Indigo ink, cut out, and adhere to the box using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Punch out the heart image using the Owl Punch, accent it with Dazzling Diamonds (I forgot to do this before taking the pic - I did it afterwards, and it looked super!), and adhere to the box.
- Tiue Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon around the box.
How easy! and How cute! Since I'm a fan of chocolate, I filled mine with Hershey kisses, but you can use whatever floats your boat or rocks your world.
What I used:
Stamp set - Hello Lovely
Paper - Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White;
Ink - Island Indigo.
Accessories and Tools - Kraft Gift Box, Dazzling Details, Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Big Shot, Owl Punch, Circles Collection Framelits Dies.
You can always shop for Stampin' Up! goodness any time you want at my online store.
Sign up for my free newsletter right here.Thanks so much for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!