Friday, June 14, 2013

Three Great New "In-Colors"

Stampin' Up! has new "In-Colors" this year.  They switch them out all the time.  I really like these offerings for this year because they are so fresh and fun.  I guess that's why Stampin' Up! changes things up every year . . . they're keepin' it fresh and fun!  I've three of 'em in this card - Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Crisp Cantaloupe.
With this card, you've got Bermuda Bay for the base, mixed in with the Crisp Cantaloupe as the "spotlight" of color on the base.
After that, a spritz of Early Espresso helped to grunge up the card a little bit.
I've been wanting to make a card with this stamp set for a bit now, and when I saw a similar card in the catalog, I knew I had found my CASE.  Only problem - the card in the catalog had a black base, and since I was making a cheery card for my mom, I wanted to keep the colors bright.

The oval of Crumb Cake embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder echoes the tree limb in the stamp set perfectly, don't you think?

My mom is gonna love this card.

What I used:
Stamp Set - Animal Talk
card stock - Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe, Naturals Ivory, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz.
Ink - Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana (another great new in-color).
Markers - Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie.
Ribbon - 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim.
Punch - Extra Large Bird Punch, 1" Square Punch.
Big Shot, Ovals Framelits, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, SNAIL adhesive, Mini Glue Dots.
Naturals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread.

Hope you're feeling "chirpy" all day!
You can always shop for these and other Stampin Up! supplies at my online store
Signing up for my newsletter is easy and right here.
Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!