Thursday, June 13, 2013

Love Punch Art

I love doing Punch Art.
Do you every do punch art?
It's where you get to make little figures with punches . . . like this:
Isn't he cute?  I saw this little gem while blog hopping from Diana Gibbs.  I just used these two punches:
The extra-large bird punch and the extra-large owl punch.  Just too cute!

And here's what I did with those punches:
What I used:
Card Stock - Island Indigo, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black.
Adhesive - Mini Glue Dots
Punches - Like I wrote up above, it was all about the extra-large bird and owl punches.
Accessories - White gel pen. Paper Snips.

How fun to create little animals and creatures.  I did a dragon for a baby card not too long ago:
You can find that post right here.
Hope you get to feel punchy today!
You can shop for Stampin' Up goodies at my online store
You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.
As always, thanks for stopping by today ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!