Friday, June 21, 2013

Why Summer is Awesome

What's your favorite season?  Do you have one? 

Mine is summer, hands down. 
I live in an area that is borderline snowbelt.  So we can really get some winters, and that's ok with me.  I enjoy the change of seasons.  It's beautiful to see all the leaves changing colors, the budding of spring.

However, give me the heat.  Give me the feel of sweat the instant I walk out the door.  Give me the sun on my face, the sound of the birds, the buzz of insects.
Swimming, barbeques, gardening, fireworks . . . well - obviously, I can go on and on about summer.
So . . . what's your favorite season?

Hope you have a wonderful first day of summer - at least that's what it is here in the US.

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!