Monday, June 10, 2013

Easy Class - Quick Cards

Well, the class went very well . . . and everyone agreed that it was an easy class with quick cards that will be easily re-produce-able again.
The class could've been better attended - but I was amazed by how many "to-go kits" have been ordered, so that's a good thing.  While the class members worked on their fabulous cards, I got everything ready for several of the kits - so you'll be able to have those by tomorrow!
Tip - the little "ticket-like edges you see on the Pool Party strip and the Gumball Green strips were made with the little Butterfly Punch.  So cool.  Love to have things be versatile like that, don't you?
I also made up some extras for birthday presents since June is a crazy month for those in my family!
So . . . you can shop for Stampin' Up goodies at my online store
You can sign up for my free newsletter right here.
As always, thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!