Thursday, June 20, 2013

Five Reasons to Love Paper Pumpkin

Ooooooo!  Lookee what came!
It's the Paper Pumpkin!  So happy to see you, my little friend.

I think it's the best one yet.  My hubby liked it, too.  Here are five reasons why you will love the Paper Pumpkin . . . .
1)  It's a great little escape that comes right to your door.
2)  The people who put it together have a great sense of humor . . . This little message made me smile.
3) The projects have everything you need to put them together except SNAIL adhesive (or some other type of adhesive).  SNAIL just happens to be about as essential as breathing around here. LOL
4)  The stamp set is included, so you get an entire stamp set and you also get another ink.  The stamp set has ziggy zaggies, a heart and sentiment.
5) Instructions are included - but we all know we don't have to follow those if we don't want to!!

You to top it all off, you even get some great envelopes.  I stamped mine with the hearts.  The ink is Soft Suede.  Fantastic stuff.  You'll love it, whether you have five reasons or not.

If you want to have your own paper pumpkin, it's easy.
Join Now!
You can shop for Stampin Up! supplies at my online store
Signing up for my newsletter is easy and right here.
Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!