Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How Change is Good

Change is good.  "How can that be?" you may ask.  "Why?"

Change makes you shift a bit.  Maybe even makes you a little uncomfortable.  That discomfort forces new things to happen.  And those new things can be good.

Take, for instance, the new papers that Stampin' Up! always comes out with when the catalog changes.  Do I have a hard time seeing my favorites, my good 'ole stand-by papers leave?  You betcha!  And then I get a new favorite.  It's all good.  The cycle begins again.
I framed up a couple of beautiful papers from the Gingham Garden collection.  I'll be using these as door prizes at events that are coming up.
Love these geometric patterns.  You can put them any which way you want and they look fantastic.
Same with this floral.  There is no "right" way you have to use it.
The floral pattern was framed with a gingham pattern, also from the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper pack.  Then there's a Daffodil Delight behind, with a Night of Navy framing the whole thing to set it off from the Whisper White background.
And as you can see, the geo pattern has Pear Pizzazz surrounding it and is also finished off with a bit of Night of Navy to separate and create a better contrast from the Whisper White backing.

What I used:
Card Stock - Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy.
Designer Series Paper - Garden Gingham.
Paper Trimmer, SNAIL adhesive.

So there you have it.  We all really do know that Change is Good.  What will you change up today?
You can shop for these and other Stampin Up! supplies at my online store
Signing up for my newsletter is easy and right here.
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!