Monday, July 8, 2013

Awesome Hello Lovely Swap

Do you know what swapping it?  Did you ever do that as a kid?

As a grown-up, I still get to swap with my friends.  Here's one I received recently from Bev Gomez.
She's one of my very best friends and a fabulous demonstrator and fellow stamper. Just click her name to take a look at her blog.  She's chatty, newsy, and lots of fun.
Bev created a little tag here using the Hello Lovely stamp set and stamped it in Bermuda Bay ink.  The background stamp is the Dictionary one that is new - love that thing!  And the other inks using the Hello Lovely stamp set as backgrounds are the Calypso Coral and Baked Brown Sugar.  The card stocks she used are Very Vanilla and Baked Brown Sugar - one of my new go-to card stocks, for sure.  She wrapped it all up with the linen thread.
Bev even "gussied up" the envelope - nothing naked here!  Just love it.

Thanks for the fabulous swap, Bev.  You're just the best.  I love having you as my buddy.

Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. Oh aren't you sweet and I love you Julia, so happy we are friends. Thanks for your kind comment on my sympathy card. Hope to see you soon. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!