When I saw the Thanksgiving Tablescape Simply Created Kit (#133463) displayed on page 3 of the Holiday Catalog, I purchased it right away for the Thanksgiving table.
And then when I took another look, I realized how many really cool things are in the kit and knew I'd find many more ways to use it. Here are a few that you'll want to try when you get your Thanksgiving Tablescapes kit.
5 Different Ways to use the Thanksgiving
Tablescapes Simply Created Kit:
- Punch the top of the cardstock Napkin Holder pocket with 1-3/4" Circle Punch. Cut diagonal slit from the top edge to the circle to create a doorknob hanging pocket. Surprise your neighbors or co-workers with a thoughtful note, invitation, or small treat tucked into the pocket and hang it on their front door or office door.
- Punch the top of the cardstock Napkin Holder pockets. Create a gratitude journal or album by stacking the pockets and binding them with ring clips. Fill the pockets with photos or journaling about things you are grateful for. Or put it out at your Thanksgiving celebration and have the guests write what they are grateful for.
- Add the Birch Paper Ribbon, Table Tents, and Napkin Pockets can make great accents and layers for fall and Thanksgiving themed scrapbook pages.
- Wrap a large clear glass vase with the Birch and Chocolate Chip Paper Ribbons. Fill it with colorful leaves, pinecones or other fall items to create a beautiful and easy centerpiece. Use a Table Tent or Chalkboard Label with die-cut Printed Leaves, and Linen Thread to add a tag that says "Thankful", "Welcome", or "Bon Appetit".
- Wrap 3" pillar candles with the Birch and Chocolate Chip Paper Ribbons and Linen Thread. Tie on a die-cut Printed Leaf or two and add a Chalkboard Label. Write "Thankful" or a teacher or co-worker's name on the Chalkboard Label and you have a quick and thoughtful gift anyone will enjoy.
The kit includes enough pieces for centerpieces and 10 place settings
10 Printed cardstock Napkin and Flatware Holders (finished size: 5-1/4" x 9-1/4")
10 Strips of printed Designer Series Paper for Belly Bands (12" x 2-3/4")
12 Chalkboard die-cut printed Name Banners (5" x 2-1/4")
10 Journaling Cards (8-1/4" x 5")
10 Table Tents
10 pieces of Designer Series Paper (4" x 6")
10 chalkboard die-cut printed labels (3-1/2" x 2-1/2")
Birch Paper Ribbon (5" wide, 3 yards long)
Chocolate Chip Paper Ribbon (2" wide, 3 yards)
10 pieces of Linen Thread, cut in 30" lengths
20 die-cut Printed Leaves, 10 each of 2 designs (3-1/2" x 3-1/2")
1 White Stampin' Chalk Marker
So . . . what will you create with all these great items? I can't wait to see and hear about your ideas!
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!