Monday, September 23, 2013

Taking Time to Relax

Well, even though there were a million things I could have been doing (aren't there always for everyone?), my hubby and I took time on Sunday to go for an hour-long walk on Sunday. 

It was beautiful out, and the air smelled faintly of fall.  The leaves haven't begun to completely change colors yet - just a few here and there, so lots of green to see. 

We stopped to take a few pictures:
Such a relaxing time together. 

Sometimes that's just what you need.
 
 
We're lucky to live near so many parks.  And - of course - the picture doesn't do the beautiful scene justice.

Hope you take time to relax today!

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a PDF tutorial for free as a thank you
save time and money at my online store.


Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!