Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Something Worth Celebrating

People are worth celebrating.  Events are definately worth celebrating. 

Using the Remembering Your Birthday stamp set, I created this card to celebrate a Korean intern at work who has been with us for about six weeks.  He's returning to Korea at the end of the month, and this is his last week with our law firm.

As usual, it was just as easy to make two cards as it was one, so I've got an extra to send out to someone, sell, or show my friends at stamping events.

I CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) this card from the Stampin' Up! catalog.  The version I CASEd had "girly" colors of pink-ish, a butterfly, and a bit of bling.  I tried to "guy" this card or at least make it neutral.

My sons said I hit the neutral mark, but most decidedly did not make it a guy card.  Oh, well.  Everyone at work likes it, and that's the important thing.  We're all signing it and giving it to our associate on Friday at a big lunch the lawyers are having.

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a PDF tutorial for free as a thank you
save time and money at my online store.

Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!