Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Love Classy Black and White

So . . everyone loves black and white.  It's easy when you want a quick outfit.  But what about Black and Vanilla?

That's good, too.  And, in fact, what I'll pull out of my closet way before black and white.  (The black and white combo wipes out my complexion - but there's something about that vanilla that doesn't. - I don't question it.  I just wear it.)
Same with this great card created with the Modern Medley Designer Series Paper (#126926).  For a pop of color, the Island Indigo card stock (#122923) does a bit of framing here and there.  Other than that, the only card stock is Very Vanilla (#101650).

I love how this little button turned out, framed in the Island Indigo and a layer of Very Vanilla.

I was using the RetroSketches for this fun card layout.
Such a cute layout. And I decided to use this stamp set because I wanted to leave my hubby a little love note!  I finished the card, made the envelope and taped it onto his steering wheel!! Won't he be surprised!

Other fun stuff that was used:
Stamp Set - Seasonal Sayings (#131937 - wood; #128009 - clear)

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - as a thank you, there's a free PDF tutorial 
save time and money at my online store.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/09/52-card-pickup-237.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!