Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Love Notes

Ah . . . love notes.  Anyone ever give you any?  Did you ever write one (or many) to someone else?

My lovely co-worker has a surprise up her sleeve for her sweetie and I helped her!  I made 6 little cuties for her to hide for her husband.
So the first one is just like the one I made for my sweetie, except for using Whisper White card stock instead of the Naturals White.  So cute.
This one is my personal favorite.  I think it adorable.  The black, Real Red, tiny hearts and a tiny bit of sparkle are such fun!

My co-worker really smiled when she saw this one.  I was trying to keep them from being too "girly".  After all, she's giving them to her husband.  This one has So Saffron, Basic Gray and Daffodil Delight colors with a touch of Real Red with the heart punched from the Owl Punch.

This was the first one I made for my co-worker.  I wanted some different colors and pulled out the Old Olive, Night of Navy, along with the Daffodil Delight (and of course the Real Red heart).

Okay.  Now, this one called for lots of yellow - of course!!  The other colors are Early Espresso for a base of the card and Cherry Cobbler for the red in this one.

Oh, my.  Love it.  Basic Black and Real Red - although in this picture, it looks a bit pinkish - but it's all red, believe me!!  

The Crazy, Mixed-Up Love stamp set is so easy to use.  And it was great to create matching envelopes with the new envelope punch board.  

Which one is your favorite?

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!