I’ve been told that in former years, crafters used to hold paper over a toaster to emboss. Isn't that crazy?
We’ve come a long way, baby!
With Stampin’ Up!’s latest Heat Tool, the magic of heat embossing becomes even brighter when you mix Stampin’ Emboss Powder with Stampin’ Glitter. I’m excited to share with you a new technique to dazzle your friends.
I'm working on a class that includes basic embossing and a fancy twist that will amaze you! The fall-themed Magnificent Maple stamp and Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper, along with textures, embossing, and shine makes for a great combination of rustic and chic.
Once you try mixing embossing powders, you’ll be inspired to try all kinds of color and glitter combinations for all occasions!
• Magnificent Maple Single Stamp (#131868 wood only)
• Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (#128748 wood, #127802 clear)
• VersaMark Ink Pad (#102283)
• Mini Muslin Bags (#132180)
• 7/16” Natural Trim (#129287)
• Gold & Silver Stampin’ Glitter Set – Gold (#132205)
• Early Espresso Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#128980)
• Heat Tool (#129053)
• Embossing Buddy (#103083)
• Treats to fill Mini Muslin Bags (optional)
• Container with a lid for mixed embossing powder
• Teaspoon (optional)