Friday, September 6, 2013

Creating Memories

"Keep all special thoughts and memories for lifetimes to come. Share these keepsakes with others to inspire hope and build from the past, which can bridge to the future." -- Mattie Stepanek
That's what this scrapbook page that I have now framed is like to me.  
I was so lucky when my wonderful friend Bev came to visit with me and my family.  We had a fantastic time going for walks, talking, creating cool stuff, and just hanging out together.
She is one in a million, and I want to remember all the fabulous times we share.  
This scrapbook page will be a beautiful keepsake.
As you can see, I started out very simply.  The palette is Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, and Old Olive, along with a touch of Whisper White.  The page is 8 x 8.

What I used:
Wheel - Alhambra (#126940)
Stamp Set - Baby Prints - (#128418 - wood, #125472 - clear)
Inks - VersaMark (#102283), Old Olive (#126953), Bermuda Bay (#131171)
Card Stock - Bermuda Bay (#131197), Whisper White (#100730), Old Olive (#100702), Pool Party (#122924)
Ribbon - 1/8" Taffeta in Bermuda Bay (#131206)
Brights Candy Dots (#130931)
Snall adhesive (#104332) and Stampin' Sponges (#101610)

"Memories of our lives, of our works and our deeds will continue in others." -- Rosa Parks
hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter
save time and money at my online store. 

We really do need to cherish the moments.  Thanks so much for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!