Monday, September 30, 2013

Upcoming National Card Making Day

October 5!  That's the day of National Card Making.  Hope you're gonna be ready!

I'm kicking off the day with friends (I always consider my customers my friends) at our church.  We're going to make four different cards and the money raised, along with any cards people want to donate will go to our local Ronald McDonald House.

To cover the cost of supplies, I'm charging $2.00 for each card made - so reasonable!

Here are the cards we're gonna make:

        with a matching envelope.

        Here's the second:
         We want to have variety.

         Here's the third:
        So pretty!

        And then our fourth choice of card:
       And this card has an envelope that we will create.

        So, you see, there's something for everyone.  The event will be from 10 until noon with fantastic door prizes every 15 minutes.  

        I'm asking participants to provide adhesive and their own snacks.  I will provide the rest.

        It's a great event and a wonderful cause.

See you there!

hang out with me on facebook
stay inspired with my newsletter - get a free PDF tutorial 
save time and money at my online store.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!