Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stamping Thank You Notes for My Nephew

Over the weekend, I hosted a Shower for my nephew. It was a couples shower, and men were invited to the shower as well as women. My wonderful nephew is getting married this spring, and he's the first one of the next generation to take this mighty step.
My sister and I made all the invitations to the shower (I'll show you those tomorrow), and I offered to make matching thank-you notes for the couple, too. Of course, I've made the envelopes look matchy-matchy in addition.
The entire theme of the event was about food, recipes, kitchen stuff -- things that a guy can appreciate as well as any gal. Everyone was asked to bring a recipe card filled out with a recipe that their family loved or was their go-to meal. When people arrived, they made a scrapbook page with their picture (we took a picture of them as soon as they arrived and printed it up on the spot), recipe card, a yum scale and other decorations as they wanted.


Don't bother to count these thank yous! I'll tell you that there are 25 of them, all ready for my nephew and his sweetie to send out.


Paper - Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Domestic Goddess DSP; Ink - Basic Gray, Pool Party; Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail adhesive, Medium White Envelopes; Stamps - Elegant Thank You, and I cannot remember the one with the oven mitt, tea cups and utensils.


Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!