Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thank a Million

It's 100 blog posts! Thanks a million for hanging out with me.


I really appreciate it.


This is what I made for my older son to send for his birthday thank-you cards. Of course, I made a whole passel of 'em. He's got a passel of thank yous to write. He thinks this is a hassle - a passel of hassle, but truly it's a blessing to have so many people give you birthday gifts and things like that.


You probably have to get old like me to appreciate all of that.


Hope you're able to hurdle all your hassles today -- and, truly, thanks a million!


Paper - Pool Party card stock, Cream Confetti card stock, Lucky Limeade card stock, Soft Suede card stock, Sale-A-Bration DSP; Ink - Early Espresso, Early Espresso Marker; Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes, Word Play; Color Spritzer tool; Linen Thread, Mini Library Clips, Label Punch, 2-1/2 Circle punch.


Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!