Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Leadership Make and Takes - Part 2

This card is actually supposed to go with the pointed part of the pennant down toward the table instead of to the right side like I have it on this card. I had not been too hot on this Blossom Punch until I was making all these fantastic card and the scrapbook page further down on this post. I'm so glad we received these two stamp sets for Leadership, though. They are beautiful and very versatile. I can see getting lots of use out of them!!
I have the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper already and I really like it, too. I've used it for several projects already and actually hardly have any more left!! I see another order of it in my future!

Happiness Card: Stamps - Mixed Bunch and Loving Thoughts; Card stock and paper - Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla, Twitterpated DSP, Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit, Very Vanilla Envelope; Ink - Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Distressing Essentials (Tea Stain Ink); Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine; Stampin' Dimensionals; Snail, Scallop Edge Punch, Stamping Sponges, Stapler and staple.
This is the Wonderful You Scrapbook Page. I obviously do not have a picture on there yet . . . never fear! I'll find something.
Here's a bit of up-close detail for you. The Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit is something I had completely overlooked in the past. And believe me, that's in the past. These flowers and accessories are so beautiful and useful. They make quick work of projects and add so much punch and pizzazz. Love that library clip, too! A really fun page - just waiting for a picture.

Wonderful You scrapbook page: Stamps - Mixed Bunch and Loving Thoughts; Card stock and paper - Baja Breeze, Twitterpated DSP, Blossom Builders Designer Printed Kit; Ink - Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade; Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine; Brights Designer Buttons, Clips Assortment, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Snail, Petite Pennants Punch.

Thanks for stopping by ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!