Friday, February 3, 2012

You Send Me Soaring

Here is one of my favorite things we made during the Regionals held in San Antonio, Texas during January. This card is so cute because you can move the circle around and make different colors of kites show up! See, we start with green . . .
. . . and then we go to the Pool Party Blue . . .
. . . and finally end it with the Calypso Coral.

They gave us a template for doing the holes in the card back and the circle. I'm looking forward to making this card with my customers and clubs. Everyone is going to have so much fun with this one!!

Stamps - Send Me Soaring; Card Stock and Paper - Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Whisper White, Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper; Ink - Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party; Stampin' Write Markers - Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade; Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine; Silver Mini Brads (inside to make the wheel turn), Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Snail, Blender Pens, Mat Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool, Scallop Edge Punch, Small Heart Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, 3" Circle Originals Die; Big Shot, Stamp-a-ma-jig, pencil.

*********
Today's my birthday! Happy birthday to me . . . well, I'm singing yo myself, but I'm excited about it. After all, it's only once a year, and it's a day that's all yours for celebrating.

What am I going to do to celebrate? Well, I'm gonna stamp with some of my favorite friends, that's what! Am I lucky or what? We've got the last weekend of Sweet Treat Valentine classes this weekend. I'm a busy birthday gal!

What have you done to celebrate lately? I celebrate you, every time you stop by. Thanks so much ~~ Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you!